daily reminder that it is okay to put yourself first
It’s not a phase mom I really am the next supreme
there’s bad movies that you just turn off ten minutes in but then there’s bad movies that are an adventure
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.